• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:02:20 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

OG 40K Tournament BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD 04/06/11

Started by shadownova24, April 05, 2011, 06:48:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shadownova24

April 05, 2011, 06:48:48 pm Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:21:47 pm by fatolaf
Ladies and Gents Space Orks and Loyal Space marines i present to you the BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD OG 40k Tournament taking Place on the 04/06/2011

This will be played at a 1000 point tournie played over 1 day (2nd day can be added if demand is high) Using current codex, Played on a 4x4 board brimming with scenery. There will be 4 games played through out the day, so that's the standard 3 missions and a extra mission which will be chosen on game day. Lots of PEW PEW.

COMP- NO special characters (that's it due to only being 1k that's comp enough)

Games will be played as followed

3 Points WIN
1 Point DRAW
0 Points LOSS
-1 Point CONCEDED

+1 Point if you score double your opponents Kill Points
+1 Point for holding all objectives
+1 point if the losing player dose not lose by double kill points
-1 Point if you are wiped of the board

Victory Points are to be totaled and submitted

Non scoring units cannot hold objectives and only count towards Victory Points not Kill Points

Tickets will cost £10 and can be paid in cash at the club or as paypal as a gift to fatolaf@hotmail.co.uk with your name and that's it for the 40k Tourine.

Would like army's to be at least 75% painted just to stop filth but if you haven't just make sure we are aware (RL can be a drag and can get in the way of painting)

Day plan
10.00 am - 10:30am arrive at club
10.30 am - 12.00 am Game 1
12.00 am –  1.30 pm Game 2
1.30 pm –     02.00pm Lunch
02.00 pm – 03.30 Game 3
03.30 pm – 5.00 Game 4
05.00 Finish up/award time

There plenty of time during the day to squeeze this tournie in so if we fall short or ahead of time we blame the orks for blowing them self up.

Bring everything you will need for the day Glue, rule book, yourself +2 copies of your army List etc :)

Player List

14 Spaces up for grabs 3 reserve

Yellow = Paid

1.   Craig M
2.   Rob Madeley
3.   Alex Harrison
4.   Peter S
5.   Daniel Fortnum
6.   Toby Coe
7.   Michael Virks
8.   Sasha Bilton
9. Jon M
10. Rob P
11.  Mishari
12. Thomas Wilson
13. Ben Rowe
14. Ian Hunt.

r1.
r2.
r3.

Any questions post below
Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

maelzch

I'd be up for this (tho the painted cap may cause me some issues!)
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

shadownova24

as long as it together and got a color and your not using orks as a battle suite it all good :)

CraigM

Sounds good, I'm in. This falls at the end of half term so I can hopefully justify taking the time away from all my paperwork!

Steve H

In the style of Tom Hale... F*ck Ushabti!!!

Tom Hale

HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

roland murat

Sounds interesting but it depends on my completion date. I'll keep an eye on it and see nearer the time.
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Tom Hale

1k on a 4'x4' is a but cramped. I'd go for a normal 6'by4'
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

shadownova24

Tom Hale