• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:55:09 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Ex Illis

Started by fatolaf, December 15, 2010, 03:31:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

A new system from the states, mixing tabletop gaming with computer technology. Mixing historical armies with fantasy.

Looks very different and something I am keen to get in stock, talks are underway..

Have a look and let me know what you think..?

EX ILLIS

Draig

December 15, 2010, 04:10:46 pm #1 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:12:31 pm by Draig
French system I thought.

Have been following this on D6G and it looks interesting. Kinda like a fusion of RPG / RTS games with tabletop. From what I understand your units skill up like say Blood Bowl or Mordheim. Would have to see how it works in practice as I'm not sure how the two systems will play together. A lot of their latest updates I've seen on TGN seem very MMO / RTS like to me. Get a camp for your army. Build buildings there, that sort of thing. So interested to see how it works, but unsure if the whole thing appeals.

fatolaf

Quote from: Draig on December 15, 2010, 04:10:46 pm
French system I thought.

Yep French designers my bad..

Been reading their forum and seems it really taking off in the States. there is a small UK scene but since no UK shops stock it yet (YET   :cool3:), it's too early to say if it will take off.

But seems really worth a look, check out their 'how to assemble our minis' section, really impressed me it did...