• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:26:19 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

What nonsense!

Started by maelzch, December 13, 2010, 02:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maelzch

occording to this LINK Axl Rose has been voted the best lead singer ever.  This just seems odd, given some of the other names!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Mike

I ignore all polls such as this ever since Rach showed me the type of responses given to medical surveys... where they claim 1 in 10 people have webbed feet....

their survey pool was the visiting russian state circuis freak show tent.

It'd be interesting to see how many people actually voted in this 'poll'... my guess is very few!
In the summer of 2011 he moved North... spreading the word of House OG.

I am Mike of House OG.  Ogger in the North.  And Ginger is coming.

fatolaf

Well I for one would have thought Freddy should have won but since G&R are more rock than Queen, then why not, not a bad choice IMO...

Draig

Plenty of better singers, technically, on that list. If it's 'who do you like the most', which I guess most people took the question to be, then fair enough, even if I disagree.

Veldemere

I suppose it depends if you count best as 'least likely to turn up to a gig' in which case fully agree, just as Mike said it depends on who you ask! In a radio 1 survey, counted as being the most extensive of the year, they found that the greatest single ever made was 'Drop the boy' by Bros!!!
Ogres 15-11-18
Dwarves 11-1-5
Space Marines 1-1-0
In the middle of a rage quit