• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:27 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

A Game of Thrones to hit the small screen!!!

Started by fatolaf, October 26, 2010, 01:49:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Camomile lawn was great and so were the shirt potatoes! Some great lines in that series, non that be repeated here

maelzch

Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Blotthrower

For those into the books A Dance with Dragons is out (possibly) later in the year:

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-update.html

Very excited! (too excited possibly...)

fatolaf

Quote from: Blotthrower on March 15, 2011, 07:13:29 pm
For those into the books A Dance with Dragons is out (possibly) later in the year:

Out in July buddy, confirmed now...

Draig

I love the note at the end of Feast... That was a hard book. Reason it was split in terms of characters was because it was going to be so huge, but don't worry, the next one will be out shortly, likely next year. George RR Martin, 2005.

Blotthrower

lol, I remember that now, I can't believe its been six years since the last one... I went and got the book signed by the man himself (why he'd do a book signing in Nottingham I'll never know....).

From what he's saying though it should be a bit of a monster, the same size as storm of swords!