• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:25:12 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Music people are into

Started by Stubot, October 19, 2010, 02:12:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blotthrower

Absolutely love Johnny Cash, especially Live at San Quentin which is a fantastic album. On that note:

Garzini

and the link between "Social Network Soundtrack" and "Hurt" - Trent Reznor
Charge.  Flee.  Your Turn.

maelzch

Joe Bonamassa is getting a lot of listening atm too

Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Meals

Good call, lee. I've been listening to joe bonamassa the last few days after a friend recommended him and Loving it.
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

fatolaf

Quote from: Garzini on December 03, 2011, 09:05:48 pm
and the link between "Social Network Soundtrack" and "Hurt" - Trent Reznor

Good one buddy

noahtonkin

December 06, 2011, 03:15:40 pm #105 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:57:50 pm by fatolaf
Someone at work has managed to get this into my head.... Help!!!

Warning. Watch at your peril!
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

fatolaf

Sweet jesus that was awful Noah, :(

roland murat

Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

Meals

Agreed, a small part of me hopes you catch fire for submitting me to that... ;-)
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!

noahtonkin

I did put a warning there!
and Ol, it's skandi-pop, thought you'd have an urge to love that kind of music...
Have found a lot of shit on you tube recently, think it's getting worse.
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!