• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:23:22 am

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Music people are into

Started by Stubot, October 19, 2010, 02:12:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Quote from: Meals on October 19, 2011, 04:29:09 pm
Ol, that may well have just knocked off Might Ducks 3 as the single greatest sports movie of all time!!!!  :)) :thumbsup:  :wink;m::

Interesting fact about the band, the 2 main singers are uncle and nephew and the uncle's (the guy with big hair) dad was the founder of Motown Records

maelzch

I've just got back from Alice Cooper's haloween show, great show. He got Arthur Brown (The god of Hellfire) on for the encore, they did Fire together!

Also met Arthur Brown afterwards, pretty cool!
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Annie

I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

fatolaf

Erm seriosuly disturbing find there Annie......

Great tune though  :cool3:

Annie

Quote from: fatolaf on October 30, 2011, 01:34:43 pm
Erm seriosuly disturbing find there Annie......

What else would you expect?  :cool3:
I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

Annie

I've been listening to way too much Nick Cave lately.... his music is really good to draw to, and makes me all daydreamy and girly *swoons*

shadownova24

Brought : To much
Painted : not enough

Annie

noahtonkin

Quote from: fatolaf on October 30, 2011, 01:34:43 pm
Great tune though  :cool3:

It's the song that the red bull garage play after every race win... wonder if they've seen the video...
Quote from: Mike
Anyone bringing whats considered 'filth' submits themselves for a pre-game roshambo from everyone in the room at the time.
OG Games' latest foray into madness... http://ogforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2794.0

House Martell. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. House Tonkin, every sunday morning, Unbowed, Unbent...Broken!

The Trampoline

I'm really into this song at the moment

Very uplifting, love a bit of saxophone as well. Also this as well from Madness as well.

Also very good. I've gone off current music, I don't even know what the current songs are.
Andy

Follow me on twitter @Andy_Trampoline

spikyandy on the Warhammer Forum