• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:58:22 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Music people are into

Started by Stubot, October 19, 2010, 02:12:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

3 & 4 are absolute classic Andy, totally agree....

A few of my dance faves, first one has prob best title ever IMO

And 2 of my all time faves..

Funny thing it growing up I hated dance music when it first came out, its as I have got older I have become a total trance head, who also likes classical music.... :))

fatolaf

And after having watched the excellent BBC 4 doumentaries on Pink Floyd, here is their last ever performance at Live 8, with all 4 still alive...

God bless Richard Wright, legend...

Here is all the glorious 24 minutes

Blotthrower

Thank's for reminding me of this Ol, how good is comfortably numb at the end there?  Phenomenal. I love Pink Floyd and only recently have I picked up The Wall, which is strange really as I'm a huge fan of Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were here. My favourite track from the wall has to be:

I've also been listening to Hugh Laurie's album, not bad to be honest, my favourite song being:

and finally since Ol mentioned Classical....

Music rant over!

fatolaf

Quote from: Blotthrower on September 18, 2011, 04:46:32 pm
Thank's for reminding me of this Ol, how good is comfortably numb at the end there?

Just amazing, been lucky enough to see them live twice (and Rog by himself) and it always brings the house down..

If you are new(ish) to Floyd, may I recomend the albums 'Animals' and 'Umma Gumma', awesome 70's madness

Blotthrower

Quote from: fatolaf on September 18, 2011, 07:32:18 pm
If you are new(ish) to Floyd, may I recomend the albums 'Animals' and 'Umma Gumma', awesome 70's madness

Just what spotify is for, Nothing like some Prog madness!

I've just heard the following song on Radio 1, first off not sure how it made it onto Radio 1, but much respect for them putting it on, secondly, I'd forgotten how good it is!

Excuse me I must go and reminisce....

Annie

I may have the body of a weak and feeble Annie, but I have the heart and stomach of a ghoul!

The Dice Bag Lady Hand made custom dice bags to order!

fatolaf

Just saw this today, hilarious

Wiggle wiggle wiggle  :cool3:

roland murat

I went to see Rock of Ages last week - great fun and have been listening to Motley Crue, Poison and similar since
Bought: 20
Painted: 11

Boo at Deathwing. Boo!

fatolaf

Same band, best film about curling ever?  :wink;m::

Meals

Ol, that may well have just knocked off Might Ducks 3 as the single greatest sports movie of all time!!!!  :)) :thumbsup:  :wink;m::
There is no problem in life that can't be solved with Heroic Killing Blow:
Plague Furnace, Abomination, Hydra, Wyvern, Arachnarok, Engine of the Gods, Zombie Dragon, Vargulf, Hellcannon. To be continued...

If we assume that there are infinite universes, then in at least one of them, I'm banging Emma Watson. Awesome!