• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:22:21 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

CoC - The Cacophony

Started by fatolaf, August 19, 2010, 12:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

Part 6 (and last pack) of the excellent 'The Yuggoth Contract' series..
Available to pre-order now...

QuoteOn a stand near [the] cot, a number of items were arranged: some bloodied, recently removed bandages, a small damp sponge floating in a bowl of the glowing green liquid that was their preservative, and a set of the long thin blades they used as scalpels. I could feel the alien presence in my mind. They wanted to know if I had it in me to dissect one of my own.
      -"The Contract," part six of a short story by Nate French

QuoteErin Moirai has been a prisoner of strange alien beings for longer than she can remember, and their daily assaults on her mind are slowly taking their toll. Now, she sees a fleeting opportunity to claim her freedom, but the one man who can help her is the one man she can't trust...

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce the upcoming release of The Cacophony, the sixth and final Asylum Pack in The Yuggoth Contract series for Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game!

The Cacophony concludes the story of Erin Moirai and Tyler Scindere, while introducing exciting new cards like the dangerous Fledgling Byakhee and the heroic Harry Houdini!

And in the sixth and final installment of Nate French's gripping serial short story, Erin Moirai and Tyler Scindere bring the Yuggoth Contract to its horrifying and unexpected conclusion. Erin Moirai's dark captors compel her to perform one last experiment, forcing her to make a choice about just how far she's willing to go.

The Cacophony is a fixed 60 card Asylum Pack that contains 20 different never-before-seen cards based on the dark mythos of master horror writer H.P. Lovecraft, designed to augment existing decks and add variety to the Call of Cthulhu metagame.