• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:32:10 pm

News:

Come to our store on 1½ Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate, York and play more games....

Advance Order The Island of Blood Today

Started by fatolaf, August 11, 2010, 11:15:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fatolaf

QuoteThe Island of Blood is the all-new Warhammer boxed game. With over 70 exclusive new miniatures, a full colour rulebook and all of the dice and templates you need to play, it's the ultimate Warhammer set. Begin your quest for the Island of Blood - advance order your copy today.

OG Games will be doing pre-orders from tonight for the new box set, RRP is £60, we will be selling it at 15% off which is £51..

Club members who pre-order and pay cash at the club can get it for 20% off which is £48, if you want one just give me a shout here and I will get the order list ready, you need to get the money to me before the 27th/28th August..

Club members will be able to get their box set on the Thursday before release day (and anyone who comes to collect from the club)

Funkadelic Erik

One for me please. Cash, to be picked up.
Official Sniper, Troll, Bad Egg and Forum Antagonist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnG6EHh1N4

Pledge 2010: Bought 20 Painted 71

maelzch

put me down for one too, cash, to be picked up
Painted total 2012: Bought:15  Painted: 74
Quote from: NickAnd thus the true evil of 'Palmer, Hobbykiller' becomes clear...
At night he prances about like some sort of bearded West Country metalhead pixie, planting pink horrors in peoples' army cases and cackling while chanting his mantra, 'it's double sixes my love, take them off, just take them all off'
Quote from: Chris TomlinWho knew a Jager obsessed madman could be so creative?

Tom Hale

I'll have one please, I'm nit in London till 1st September so just 15 off for me
HKB list: 2 STank 2 grey seers 2 furnaces warlord 4 Abomos Drakenhoff BSB 2 stegs GUO 4 BoN 2 gorgons goblin lord+LV4 4 Billys ogre bsb warshrine hydra 10 mornfang 3 slaughtermasters black+Star dragon great brayshaman 2 ironblaster 4 maneaters DE lv4 krox necro knight 7 DGKs luminark 2 huricanums war altar emp peg bsb 2 hellcannons skullcannon 2 Brett Lords The Green Knight kharibdyss Black Orc Warboss Peg Paladin nurgle DP Stonehorn

fatolaf

Quote from: sainthale1988 on August 11, 2010, 12:54:47 pm
I'll have one please, I'm nit in London till 1st September so just 15 off for me

Make sure you pay for the pre-order buddy before Tuesday 31st of August buddy and that's when I will be placing the order

anavorn

Ol, if i put in an order any chance you'd be able to bring up with you to Milton Keynes Massacre?

Edd

fatolaf

Quote from: anavorn on August 11, 2010, 03:39:26 pm
Ol, if i put in an order any chance you'd be able to bring up with you to Milton Keynes Massacre?

Edd

Yep I have just been speaking to Mark about that, I wont be able to do many (approx 10-12) but we will set up a collect@MK function when the pre-order goes up...

Julien

put me down I will give you the cash tomorrow.
Vive le french abuse

bart

One for me please, Ol. Will give you cash next time I'm around, Monday most likely.

Dave

Order placed on site, not down to any tourneys until warrington so it'll be postal for me.